Terms and conditions for making donations and providing electronic services via www.naszlas.org
[definitions, or what to understand]
The terms used in these regulations shall mean:
- Portal – the Internet portal, i.e. the website with all its functionalities.
- Organisation – Provider within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, that is, Fundacja Nasz Las with its registered office in Ciechanowiec at Pl. 3 maja 18, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care centres, kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000972953, NIP: 7221636645 providing electronic services through the Portal, as well as accepting donations using the services of the Przelewy24 Financial Services Intermediary.
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions, i.e. the document you are just reading.
- User – an individual who uses the services offered through the Portal or who makes a donation through the Portal using the services of the Financial Services Intermediary (referred to as the “Donor” after making the Donation).
- Financial Services Intermediary
- Donation – funds transferred by the User for the statutory purposes of the Fundacja Nasz Las, i.e. for the protection of biodiversity around the Białowieża Primeval Forest
- Donor – User who has made a Donation.
- The aim of the Portal is to raise funds for the statutory purposes of the Fundacja Nasz Las, i.e. protection of the biodiversity around the Białowieża primal forest, and to communicate with Donors and other Users.
[Donation, i.e. transfer of funds].
- By transferring funds, the User makes a donation, i.e. a legal transaction regulated by Article 888 of the Civil Code. This agreement consists in the transfer of the User’s assets to the benefactor under the title of donation.
- The transfer of funds results in the fulfilment of the prerequisites of Article 890 §1 second sentence of the Civil Code, which means that regardless of the failure to observe the written form, the donation is valid and effective.
[Technical conditions for using the Portal, i.e. what requirements your computer, tablet, phone, etc. must have].
- For the effective provision of services through the Portal, the User should meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a device capable of accessing the internet;
- Accessing the internet;
- Using a browser with settings that allow the website to be displayed correctly and that accepts cookies;
- Having an active e-mail address.
- If fees are associated with meeting the technical requirements referred to in the preceding paragraphs, they shall be charged to the User.
[conclusion of the contract for the provision of services by electronic means].
- The agreement is concluded when the User starts using the functionalities of the Portal.
- In order to perform the agreement, it may be necessary for the User to have an account with the Financial Services Intermediary.
- Conclusion of the agreement is voluntary.
- Fundacja Nasz Las, through the use of the Portal and on the basis of these Terms and Conditions, provides a service which consists in enabling – with the use of the Financial Services Intermediary – to make a donation for its statutory purposes, i.e. protection of biodiversity around the Białowieża primal forest and tracking the progress of the collection, as well as sending a newsletter and forwarding marketing content, if the User agreed to it.
- Fundacja Nasz Las does not charge any commission or additional fees from Users, which does not exclude the possibility of their collection by the Financial Services Intermediary.
Fundacja Nasz Las warns of the dangers associated with the provision of electronic services, unfortunately, attacks on such portals are becoming increasingly common in Internet crime. Fundacja Nasz Las will do its best to protect the Users from such attacks, however, it appeals for caution, common sense and asks to report any suspicions regarding the security of services provided.
[protection of personal data, i.e. who uses the data you have provided and for what purpose].
- The Administrator of Users’ personal data is the Organisation
- The provision of personal data is entirely voluntary, but necessary for the use of all the functionalities of the Portal, including in particular the execution of the donation.
- For matters concerning personal data, please contact the Organisation via the following email address: email@example.com.
- Personal data are processed for the following purpose:
- Handling the donation process,
- Contacting you to inform you about the progress of the collection and to send you thank you notes.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b), (c) and (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or to take steps prior to the conclusion of a contract at the request of the data subject; as well as when the controller is obliged to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on it, or there is a legitimate interest of the controller behind it – We consider it as such to build a relationship with Users by reliably informing them of the progress of the collection and by passing on thank-you notes, as well as to store data for protection against or the assertion of claims.
- The following data are processed:
- User’s name and electronic address:
- communicated by the Financial Intermediary Service to the Service Provider in connection with the payment of the Donation amount to the Service Provider’s account;
- address data (if provided by the User).
- Users’ personal data may be shared with other entities (including international organisations), or transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- Users’ personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years, but may be stored for longer if this is justified for protection against claims.
- Users have the right to access their personal data, to rectify, erase or change the scope(restriction) of processing, and to withdraw their consent to processing. The withdrawal of consent and the request for deletion of data can be submitted to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org The withdrawal of consent and the request for deletion of data implies the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and the Organisation. If a request for deletion or withdrawal of consent is made, the Organisation is obliged to comply with the request immediately.
- The Administrator will not process the data in an automated manner or carry out profiling.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Data Protection Authority, with its seat: 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint at the electronic address: email@example.com.
- The Foundation will respond to the complaint not later than within 14 days by replying to the address from which the complaint was sent.
[Amendments to the Regulations]
- Fundacja Nasz Las has the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- Users shall be informed of any changes to these Terms and Conditions at least 14 days prior to their introduction by posting a notice on the Portal.
- The Rules and Regulations are effective from the date of their publication on the Portal, subject to §9.
- These Terms and Conditions are to ensure harmonious cooperation between the Users and the Fundacja Nasz Las, therefore each User has the right to submit comments and questions to these Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address referred to in §1.